• Complete the Club membership application.
• Mail or bring to the Club with membership fee.
• Parents of children in grades 2-4 should accompany their child when signing up for the Club.
• We will take your picture and issue a picture ID membership card (card will be available in 3-5 days).
• All memberships run from October 1 - September 30.
• All youth from age 7 (2nd grade) through 18 (grade 12) are eligible to become full members of the Club.
• Peanut Patrol is also open to youth age 6 (grade 1)
• School-Age Program is for youth in grades K-5.
Membership Fee Schedule
• Grades 2-8 - $100.00
• Grades 9-12 - No membership fee for high school students - program fees apply.
Program Fee Schedule...
If your family is eligible for the free or reduced lunch program in school, you are eligible for a scholarship or campership to the Club. Contact Gary or Kathy in the Administrative Office for details - 652-4180.
A picture ID membership card will be issued within 3-5 days of submitting your application and having your picture taken. Please bring your ID card with you when you come to the Club. We will scan your membership card to record your membership. It is very important for us to track our membership. These numbers are considered by
United Way and other funders to make funding decisions.
To Sign Up For Club Programs
- "Sign up” for programs in the respective program areas of the Club.
- Call the Club and we will sign you up.
- "Drop-in” programs do not require pre-sign up (example: Dodgeball, Gamesroom Activities, Arts & Crafts)
Membership dues are not refundable. Prices and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Families eligible for the free and reduced lunch program at school are eligible for a Club scholarship. Please contact the Administrative Office for details.